Strawberry + Almond Milkshake
This strawberry almond milk shake is simple and delicious and great for summer days when you crave something sweet and creamy yet healthy. This is great for kids too who will likely think of it as a milkshake. It is naturally rich in calcium, vitamin C and antioxidants.
You can substitute the strawberries for any other fruit if you prefer – mango and blueberries are both delicious.
- 1/2 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp sweetener (honey/maple syrup/stevia or 1-2 dates)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional but delicious)
- 5-6 ice cubes
- Combine all the ingredients in a high-speed blender until a thick slush-texture is achieved
- Pour into a chilled or cool glass and serve immediately.