Sometimes all a salad needs to go from being just ok to really delicious is a great vinaigrette dressing! Many times I have experimented with different vinaigrettes feeling like it was never quite right. Too sour.. too bitter while needing too much honey to sweeten. Well, this vinaigrette has been a complete game changer for me.
It is easy, tastes divine and is full of health benefits minus all the sugar!
This dressing is super easy to quickly whisk together and completely transforms a bland late of veggies into a tasty salad. Featuring raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar, olive oil and lemon juice, it is completely natural, healthy and free of artificial additives found in most, if not all, commercial salad vinaigrettes.
Raw unfiltered apple cider vinaigrette is associated with numerous health benefits… Here’s a list of some
- Enhances digestion and supports gastric health.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Aids detoxification since its unique acids help bind toxins, making them easier. for the body to eliminate.
- Helps prevent bad breath.
- Contains anti-fungal (candida) properties and can, unlike other vinegars, help rid the body of excess yeast.
- Help improve insulin sensitivity, promoting stabile blood sugar levels.
|My Favourite Apple Cider Vinaigrette|| || |
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ tbsp raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1-2 tsp honey (or a few drops of stevia)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp dijon mustard
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a small glass bowl until the vinaigrette is well combined.
- Store in an airtight mason jar or other glass jar in the fridge for up to a week.